LensesOnly has an immediate opening for an apprentice, for our rapidly growing Avon & Bloomfield locations. We are an Independent Optical Shop, with 4 locations, the most recent opened in November 2019!
Experience necessary, Knowledge of POS System a plus. Must be motivated, excellent with sales, professional & make customer service your first priority. Opportunity for advancement possible!
Our dress is business casual, no Sundays. Competitive wages, flexible hours, annual eyeglass allowance.
Please email Steven.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (860)930-9635. All communication is private!
Optometry Practice looking for full time Optical Sales Consultant or Apprentice Optician:
Full Job Description
We have 2 locations (Stratford and Bridgeport), high-volume Optometry practice. You would be traveling to BOTH locations. We are looking for a polished, responsible, and highly motivated full-time Optical Retail Sales Consultant (OPTICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED) who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from helping new patients to closing sales. Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers and uphold the ideals and standards of our practice.
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour (if not licensed)
Licensed Optician STORE MANAGER
and Licensed Optician
Target Optical in Waterford.
See details in link:https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=222684&company=LUXGRP
Expires: Until filled
Full-time Licensed Optician
*We are looking for an enthusiastic, licensed Optician to work in a pediatric Ophthalmology Practice. Monday-Friday, no nights, No weekends! No holidays! Full Health & Dental Benefits, PTO/Vacation, 401K and so much more! Great work/life balance! Professional work hours! We offer a professional optical arena that will enhance your educational and work experience! Outstanding opportunity! *
Must enjoy working with children!
The optician is responsible for interpreting prescriptions written by optometrists and ophthalmologists, conducting patient visual needs assessments, and recommending frames and lenses.
The optician calculates insurance co-pays based on insurance eligibility, prepares work orders for the optical lab, and verifies, dispenses and adjusts eyeglasses.
The optician creates and maintains displays of optical merchandise, and maintains inventory within the optical dispensary.
The Optician is a support to the management team and is responsible for demonstrating outstanding customer service and leadership in the optical.
The Optician will be expected to learn the policies and procedures necessary for opening, closing, and operating the dispensary.
*Essential Responsibilities :*
* Assist patients in the selection process of spectacles, and the delivery and fitting of patient eye wear..
* Calculate insurance co-pay based on insurance eligibility.
* Process spectacle orders and review reports to monitor status on a daily basis. Verify glasses and notify patients for dispensing.
* Perform adjustments and repairs when necessary.
* Maintain inventory and display pertaining to all aspects of the optical retail area
* Provide a safe, clean, organized and inviting environment for both patients and client.
* Maintain compliance with the organization's confidentiality policy in accordance to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
* Perform other duties and assume various responsibilities as determined by the district manager.
* Have a passion for outstanding patient care.
* Knowledge of current optical theory and practices.
* Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close. Communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills.
* Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to communicate in a clear concise and understandable manner.
* Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
* Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
* Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
Job Type: Full-time
See our job posting on Indeed.com or contact email@example.com for more details!!
Full-time Licensed Optician or experienced frame stylist wanted for busy state-of-the-art private Optometry practice in Tolland, CT.
Duties include working with patients to find the best eyewear fit and choice for their lifestyle, adjustments, repairs, dispensing, and other optical duties.
Knowledge of insurance is a plus, but we will train the qualified candidate.
37 1/2 hours per week, Tuesday - Saturday, with some early evenings and 1/2 day day on Saturday.
We offer medical, dental, life, vision, 401k, paid holidays, and paid vacations.
Please respond to Dr. Castagna via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expires: Until filled
Optometrist - Retail Practice Sublease -Waterbury, CT
New grads and experienced OD's welcome!!
About the practice
We are a unique and expanding retail practice. sophisticated eyewear boutique, offering high-quality eyewear.
About the optometrist position
Our new optometrist will be a welcome addition to our professional and knowledgeable team. We are seeking someone who thrives in an environment where the effort and results you achieve directly lead to your success as a clinician and potentially into a partnership as we continue to open additional offices. Our team is entrepreneurial and the right candidate will be business minded and ready to start providing stellar eye care to patients right away with the assistance of our support staff.
As an optometrist in our practice, you will be expected to:
Please contact Carmen at 203-437.8186.